Facilities for disabled guests
The Tiendschuur Ceramics Centre has taken the following measures to ensure that guests with disabilities can also visit the museum:
- The Tiendschuur is wheelchair friendly.
- Folding chairs are available free of charge. These can also be used as walking sticks.
- Almost the entire museum is accessible to people with disabilities.
- There is a lift and all stairways have handrails and resting points.
- Assistance dogs are welcome, pets are not.
- There is a toilet for the disabled on the ground floor. This includes a raised toilet with armrests.
- There is a car park for disabled guests right in front of the building.