As a result of the security measures for covid-19, the Keramiekcentrum Tiendschuur is not allowed to admit more than 30 visitors to the museum at the same time. To avoid waiting times and disappointments, a reservation system has been chosen. You can book a visit of 1.5 hours every half hour on opening days, as long as there is still room for it. If you want to find a quiet moment, take a look in the booking overview.
How to book?
Book by filling in the form below. You will then receive an e-mail confirmation of your reservation with date, time and reservation number. Presenting this confirmation at the desk gives you access to the museum. You can simply pay the entrance fees at the counter.
Your reservation is not without obligation. If you do not use your reservation and so deprive other visitors the opportunity to visit us, we reserve the right to charge you the entrance fees.
If you want to visit the museum with more people, please fill in the form for each person. Use the email address where you wish to receive the confirmation(s).
Fill in the form
- Choose your date.
- You will then see which time slots are still available: in brackets are the number of free places for that time slot. The system will only accept a reservation in a time slot if there is still a space available in each of the next two time slots (1.5 hours).
- Choose the time at which you want to start the visit.
- Enter your email, name, address and telephone number.
- Please indicate that you agree with the code of conduct for the covid-19 hygiene. For more information see HERE.
- Please tick that you agree to the use of your data for the reservation.
- Click on Submit.