Exhibitors talk about their work, inspiration and working method
Around each exhibition, the Keramiekcentrum Tiendschuur invites exhibitors to talk about their work. In these presentations, exhibitors give you a glimpse into the kitchen of their creative process.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
To keep the groups small and corona-safe, we work with two or three short presentations of 1 to 2 hours. Reservation is mandatory. Below you can make a reservation for one of the presentations.
If you want to visit the museum before or after the presentation, we request that you also book a museum visit.
How to book?
Book by filling in the form below. You will then receive an e-mail confirmation of your reservation with date, time and reservation number. By showing this confirmation at the counter, you will have access to the presentation. You can easily pay for admission to the museum (including lecture) at the counter, preferably with your Museum Card or with contactless payment.
If you want to visit the presentation with more people, please fill in the form for each person. Use the email address where you want to receive the confirmation(s).
- Choose the date of the presentation.
- You will then see for which times places are still available (number in brackets).
- Choose the time you prefer.
- Enter your contact information.
- Please indicate that you agree to the code of conduct for covid19 hygiene. For more information see HERE.
- Please tick that you agree to the use of your data for the processing of the reservation.
- Click Submit.