After a long closing period, the Keramiekcentrum Tiendschuur is very happy to welcome you again.
In view of your safety and that of our employees, we have taken a large number of measures ourselves, but we also need your cooperation. We kindly ask you to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- The museum can admit a maximum of 30 people. Therefore, visit is only possible after reservation. You can book via the website or by phone (077-3260213).
- Disinfect your hands immediately upon entry.
- Pay as much as possible with PIN contactless.
- Visiting with a group is only allowed if this group consists of persons who jointly run a household or form a social unit, such as family, partners or housemates.
- Follow the walking directions as indicated in the various rooms of the museum.
- Take into account the maximum number of visitors per room, as indicated.
- It is not allowed to take photos and film recordings because this hinders the flow of traffic.
- The lift in the museum may only be used by 1 visitor individually or by more visitors together, provided they share a household.
- The toilet areas in the museum may only be used by a visitor individually or by more visitors, provided they share a household.
- Follow the instructions of our employees.
In addition, we request that you observe the general covid19 hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper and then throw it away.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from other persons.
- Stay at home with colds, runny nose, sore throat, (mild) cough or fever.