Walk-in afternoon for Children
Walk-in afternoon for children in our workshop (from 6 years)
During the holidays an afternoon of clay in the studio!
The children will first look around the museum and get great ideas. Then they start working with clay in our museum workshop.
There is room for 12 children, reservation is necessary! Use the form below. You can also call 077 – 326 02 13 or email email@example.com.
How to make a reservation?
Reserve a place for your child by filling in the form below. You will then receive an e-mail confirmation of your reservation with date, time and reservation number. By showing this confirmation at the desk, your child can participate. The costs € 6.50 can be paid at the counter upon arrival, preferably contactless.
Your reservation is not without obligation. If you do not use the reservation and thus unnecessarily deprive other children of the opportunity to participate, we reserve the right to charge you the costs.
If you want to register more children, please fill in the form for each child.
- Click on the date of the walk-in afternoon in the calendar. You will then see how many places are still available that afternoon (in brackets).
- Click on the time 14:00.
- Enter the child’s first and last name and indicate the age in brackets.
- Enter your own contact details.
- Please indicate that you agree with the code of conduct for covid19 hygiene. For more information see HERE.
- Please tick that you agree to the use of the data for the processing of the reservation.
- Click Submit.